The Monthly Wish: October 2021
By: Matthew Wilkins, Office Coordinator on Oct 1, 2021
Your generosity powers our mission, so we’re making sure we use your gifts wisely. Here’s a wish list of items for our shelters, updated monthly so you can see what we need most and where you can make the biggest impact.
What’s new this month?
Pull-tab canned food:
These items can be given to those who are staying on the street for accessible consumption.
A convenient meal that will keep our guests nourished.
Keep reading for our October list...
We have an urgent and ongoing need for these items:
- Men's and women's deodorant
- Fabuloso cleaner
- Dish soap
We especially need these items right now:
- Pull-tab canned food (Best items: Chef Boyardee Ravioli and SpaghettiOs)
- Ramen noodles
- Winter gloves
- Toe warmers
Major impact items we need:
- Unused large freezers (we need 4)
- Unused refrigerator with freezer (we need 2)
- Unused dishwasher (we need 2)
- Unused garbage disposer (we need 1)
We don’t need any of these items right now:
- Sanitizing wipes
- Paper towels
Items we, unfortunately, cannot ever accept:
- Used bedding
- Car seats
- Food that is expired or within 2 weeks of expiring
- Items that need to be picked up
We are so grateful for all of our friends and supporters who make our shelters a better place for our guests!
Your kindness changes lives. Please consider donating a one-time or monthly gift.