Hebron House of Hospitality is Waukesha County’s largest homeless shelter service, operating 3 facilities in Waukesha. The namesake, Hebron House, serves single women and families. Siena House is for adult males, and Jeremy House is a safe haven for homeless individuals diagnosed with mental health issues.
Current Donation Needs
- Garbage bags
- Gift Cards (Target, Wal Mart, Meijer)
- Toilet Paper
- Monetary donations
- Disinfectant wipes
- Cleaning Supplies (Pine-Sol, bleach, dish soap)
- Laundry detergent
- Fabric Softener
- Boxed Meals: Hamburger Helper, Rice A Roni, Mac and Cheese
For items such as clothing here are some amazing organizations that we work with and that our guests often go to when looking for clothes:
- The Hope Center: 262-549-8726
- Vincent DePaul: 262-547-3281
- Goodwill: 262 547-5023
Thank you so much for thinking of the Hebron House of Hospitality!