Your donation matters!
The Hebron House of Hospitality is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. It is our mission to provide shelter and services to help individuals and families overcome their homelessness.
We accept all people facing homelessness regardless of their circumstances. We support, guide, and advocate in ways that promote greater self sufficiency.
Choose the Monthly Giving Option and become a true Hebron House partner! Your monthly donation helps form a predictable source of income we can count on to fund our free services to our guests who are currently experiencing homelessness. Monthly giving is a convenient way to give and allows you to make contributions that fit your monthly budget while making a BIG impact on homelessness in Waukesha County.
If you prefer to pay by check, please mail your donation to:
Hebron House, 111 E. Main Street, Waukesha, WI 53186
Thanks to donors like you, every year hundreds of children and their families have:
- HOME – A place to call home
- SAFETY – A warm, safe bed to sleep in at night
- NORMALCY – A place to do homework
- CONSISTENCY – An address for school forms or job applications
- LAUGHTER – A playground to run around and enjoy
- BASIC NEEDS – A place to enjoy a family style dinner